- Become a member
- Submit a bio of no more than 100 words, detailing the person’s accomplishments.
- Nominations are due before September 1st.
How does a nominee get elected?
- The 10 living and 2 deceased nominees receiving the most votes from members are elected.
- Obviously, the more members who support the nominee, the greater the chance the person will be elected.
- Encourage everyone you know to join and vote.
- Voting is during the month of November.
- Ballots are counted in December.
- Honorees are notified in January.
- The Induction Banquet is held the 2nd week in April.
Members can submit nominations by downloading and mailing in the Nomination Form.